Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No More 2nd Placings...

When I was young, I remember this teaching "Treat others the way you would want others to treat you". Quite a load of bull actually. It caused me quite a lot of heart breaks. I remember the gang(s) I wanted to belong to, picking on me, pushing me around, because I was all out to please(or maybe I just wasn't hip enough). I tried so hard to please, but in the end, I still never belonged. They refuse to let me belong.

It was painful then. Why was love(friendship version) so unobtainable even though you were willing to put sincerity into it?

Over the years, I'm glad that I have made some real friends. Friends who I can bitch and tell-all to, friends who will back me up at times even if I'm in the wrong, friends who will give me advice whenever they deemed it fit to do so. Thank you for staying by me. You really make me feel like I'm Numero Uno in your hearts.

As for those who put some other factors over the friendship I offered, I'm afraid that I'm no longer able to tolerate second placing.

Letting go... Sometimes, its something that you want to do and yet unable to. This time round, I gonna make it painful and quick.

Add Ons:
Previous point was with regard to friendship issues.

This is just something that just pop up in my head. Guys can be dense. Very dense. That I agree, even as a guy. Sometimes when they like a gal, and the gal treats them nicely, they automatically assume that the gal likes them too. As long as the gal do not say "I do not like you", they will never think otherwise. Subtle hints are not sufficient influences for them to see the light of the situation.

Get this straight, if the gal likes you and you have been all out after her, you would have gotten some results by now. If not, just move on. And yes, shes probably already taken.

Oh...that too... Even after knowing that the gal is taken, it doesn't stop some guys from trying to move in still. Some guys JUST have to swoop lower than the altitude of their member.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger nicelegs said...

hmm.. got rejected ah?? nevermind la.. lifes goes on leh..

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

airhole: Cheer bro.

postmaster: I'll take the offer for the drinks man. But I'm afraid my gal wouldn't be too happy with me checking out gals in town.

nicelegs: Hmmm..rejected not. Dun worry. Thanks for concern. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home