Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Feliz Navidad...

7 years ago, in an obscure corner of Zouk...

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special." ~ Last Christmas, Wham!

This year...

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you..." ~ All I Want For Christmas, Mariah Carey

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger gracey said...

which "you" you wanna have for xmas?

=p

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger sassyjan said...

i love that song. Esp the jazz version.

we haven zouk-ed for a long time. come for it yea ;)

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

DON'T FIGHT GALS...DON'T FIGHT!!!

sassyjan: MOS...Friday. Bo salah a. =p

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

u BAO me isit! okie done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home