Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

How True Am I To My Blog?...

As I gazed at my screen, asking myself what I really wanted to blog about, I realise I can't do it.

Voice I have, I can't project. 2 pointers, I have just noted.

1) First of all, never get involved with blogger(s). Unless you want to exclude any emotional aspects from your postings.

2) Best not to let your friends know about your blog, unless you are prepared to do tons of explaination over mis-understood postings.

But this cannot go on. I have to get myself together and start giving two damns about what they would be reading. Its my blog or them. My blog's not ready to go just as yet.

I'll start with one.

First of all, I do not trust any blogger who hangs out at any cyber bar or whatsoever. Fuck off! Get your dosage of gossips within the circle itself and stop bothering me.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger misunderstood said...

you can never please everyone. and don't bother to try. just be yourself, dude!

happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home