Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, December 24, 2005

X'mas At the End of The Year...

There is always something special when X'mas is in the air. The only festive which rhythms with love, coupled with the fact that it kinda marks the passing of another year. Bonuses is another high factor, cheeks just seem rosier when the pocket is fat.

Paint the streets with glittering lights of joy. Another time for reflection. A time to start pondering on expectations for the coming year. I think the most important word I have grasped this year, is "Priority". Living life the way I want is one thing, controlling how I want to live it is another. I control my activities and choice of lifestyle, not the other way round.

Thanks to everyone who has painted on my canvass for the past year in one way or another, be them good painters or a fuck-up ones.

Merry Christmas!

Rain, Kisses & Love,
The Period.

Now listening,
Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger gracey said...

merry christmas...

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Zen|th said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

*cough* so wat kind of painter am i? :D

sorry abt the cancelled party. but even so, it's time to catch up again liao man!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Gracey, Zenith: Merry X'mas and Harpy New Ear! =)

Sassy: Fantastic painter, up there among the best dear.

Soothing, unique shade of tone. Bold, bright yet unimposing with the backdrop. Feel likes a psychedelic kinda Purple to me. Sometimes, do take you for granted(guilty =p). Glad you will always be around(lurking), I know you will always be. =D

*Hugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home