Get this widget | Share | Track details

Friday, December 23, 2005

Best Present this X'mas...

The sales man must have recognised me after so many times of me sneaking up onto the display, such that he doesn't want to offer his help anymore for the very reason that he doesn't want to cause me more unnecessary embarressment. Countless times during the past few days, battling the insane traffic and crowd in the bustling street. I have been meaning to buy it for you, as there is nothing else I know which you may like, but with this... I can already see the sparkle in your eyes.

You must be happy this season, with all the gifts and love that will be showered on you. Without him, is your heart going to be warm or cold this x'mas? While I know there is no greater gift for me this x'mas than the opportunity to present this to you, Mr.Reality has told me that its not going to happen.

Its definitely not the price tag. I just lack the courage. Courage to face any more false hopes that I may still harbour. You will not understand, and this... I can understand.

I'm sorry.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Linda said...

this sounds very sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home