Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Life Is time... Rain is just an add-on...

We were given time which heals all wounds and yet it is this very gift that claims our youth, every single second.

Yes, time passes really fast. But to me, the past half year ended so prematurely, and I can't exact pin-point why so. Other than a more serious approach to work and a lighter stance on relationship dilemmas, I recall no major events. I realise a few good years of my life have been wasted obsessing on chiongs(clubbing) that I overlooked the elements that really matter most in having fun. Company, mood and music. Nowadays, without presence of at least 2 out of the 3 listed, I see no point in a night out. Hmmm... may make exemptions for "special" circumstances though. Like, you know... sometimes friends want you to aid someone else in improving their social circle, and its very "rude" to turn them down. =p

The past few days have been no different. Time is speeding as usual, except rain has been pouring like nobody else's business, like the Pacific Ocean is on top of us rather than under. But rain, I do like, especially when you are not in it.

Viewing the rain from the interior of a car and hearing sprays of "tappity taps" against the window and roof, can be really therapeutic. Of course, warm touch of Class95 playlists helps much. Me thinks its also very romantic. Company, mood and music. Presence of more than 2 of the 3 listed, makes for many points to be "trapped" within the car. Simple things like this, I enjoy too.

4 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger gracey said...

we humans almost forget how to appreciate simple things in life...love the rain splattering on my window too...

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Edwin wants to add on the following comment...

"We are all born with a finite number of breaths. Every breath I take brings me closer to my death"

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Linda said...

i share the exact same sentiments on most part of this post (other than the ciong-ing part only la, i hate loud music). =)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

linda: I know you would. =)

Palahniuk: It better be wiser. Older may not necessary mean wiser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home