Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Everyone is WatchingTalking About It...

The latest no-brainer to get hits to your blog is to include the following key words in your entries.

Tammy, NYP, Sex, Scandal

Bound to get hits. We'll see. ;)

I have been meeting tons of people(some old, some new) for the past few days. People from all occupations and residing in every corner of Singapore. While Singapore may be a small island, it actually houses a population of approximately 4 million. No small feat. And while the various estates are actually pretty close to each other, I always have this perception that people living in different estates experience their lifestyle "differently". Don't ask me why. Its like a person living in Siglap, would render a totally differently "feeling ah" when staying in Toa Payoh. If given the same person, he might have taken on different paths if he had been staying in different estates.

And maybe I have not been meeting enough new acquaintances, but I find myself having to answer my status of currently being single, utmost times. I'm not sure if its the social norm to ask everyone you meet, on their status. When in Rome, f*** as the Romans do. I soon learned to engage First Strike.

A lot of them(older acquaintances) are surprised by my currently Single status, given my philandering ways. But, wait a minute. I'm not Casanova. I do meet a lot of girls, thats true. Romance count(dated/slightly interested/potentials) of 2005 was 13. Take away the "officials", I realise I do have a high turn-over rate. But I swear I do not flirt around. I do not waste my time and resources($).

My childhood friend of 2 decades downrightly branded me as a philanderer just for the very fact that I chat up girls. Here is a guy, who meets not more than 2 potential romantic interests through "decent" channels, and just married. He cannot imagine why someone like me, who is able to meet so many ladies, is without a Significant Other. He concluded that I must be either gay or having commitment issues.

Thing is, its just so difficult to find someone who connects totally. Chemistry, looks, character. Just 3, but its not easy to satisfy and I refuse to settle for less.

Trust me thought, the next one I meet whom I feel is a worthy catch, I will not let her out of my aperture.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Ppl find me with the words, "nyp gal sex video" and i wasnt even trying...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger FF said...

13?! I'm impressed. Mine was like... two?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Linda said...

wa, dude, that's like 1.1 a mth? a lot leh... =P

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

chocolove: Amazing.

FF: Maybe you used the wrong guidelines to calculate, I'll brief you sometime.

linda: *Shrug* Actually, I do not mind for more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home