Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy, Who Says I'm Not?...

Believe it or not, but I have been really happy for the past one month. I remember this run since Christmas and it kinda grew since. There has been no major changes to my life, and I could not pin-point what has been making me happier lately.

Just then, a blog reader asked me whats wrong lately. He had the impression that I have been getting more antsy from my recent postings, when it was the other direction I had been heading. I went through my blog and I think he must be referring to the following postings:

How True Am I To My Blog
Wanna Be Part-Time Killer
Restrain
Road Leading To Hell

This must be it. All my "issues" dumped onto this blog, must have been cleansing my system. Blogging is truly therapeutic.

Don't believe the shite about all bloggers having lotsa issues. They must have been not blogging "enough". "Enough" is subjective, depending on severity of emotional baggages.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

I guess he cares that's why he asked? :)

happy v day...

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Greeetings from Hong Kong!

Happy is good. Could it be positively correlated to less frequent visits to the House of Angst?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home