Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Aurora Borealis...

Armed with my trusty Deuter, fueled by the few Snicker bars I have in my pocket, I left the cozy cabin. Martin had warned me against the mountain in the dark and company was necessary. But I knew solitude was the only option for me.

I made it up the designated footpath. This wasn't the most challenging of hikes although the frost really intimidated this unconditioned body. Each step I take, would deem another one necessary for the return trip, if there ever was going to be one.

For most people, this chest at the end of this rainbow is as insignifant and worthless as it is intangible. Yet, for this boy, it stands for the only one thing that he believes is real. Unparallel beauty.

Getting to the cliff is only an uneventful ride on the clock. He sat on a boulder, let his pack down and he eyed. If there was only one good thing that the frost can do right now, it would be freezing the clock.

Behold the shade of the Northern Lights.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Yes. It would be a very wonderful feeling to have someone share the moment with you. Failing which, its just between you and the beauty. Thats still enough for me. Maybe I'm a loner by heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home