Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Angel of Defiance...

I couldn't take my eyes off her, all the while her phone was ringing. She acknowledged the call by shaking to the rhythm of the catchy tune, choosing not to answer the call, just so the tune doesn't cut.

She caught my glance,"好听 hor?"

I smiled and nodded in a few short, rapid cycles, never once taking my eyes off her. Her nonchalence on being stared at, ironically fueled by the attention. Theres something about her, the air of defiance. It only seemed that, with more attention, all the more she wants things her way. The allure of that quality appeals to me. Perhaps, its something I seek?

I followed her as she sashayed, leading the way down the stairs. Her phone rang once more and she proudly held it held in the air, grooving.

I'm so fucking turned-on.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger blucat said...

nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home