Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Things I Want To Blog About...

I seem to be able to think of a thousand and one things that I would love to blog about in the daytime, but every night, as I stare into my screen. Nothing seems to fit.

I like to blog about how effective some tactics of beddingwoo-ing girls are. But I have yet to prove them so.

I like to blog about the importance of buddies(male or female) in everyone's life. But thats too cheesy.

I like to blog about how upset I am, over my failures at making academic excellence. But its been years since I left school and I might never go back again.

I like to blog about badly I need to find a way to make myself rich. But without a concrete moo-lah making strategy, I'll just sound like a wimp.

I like to blog about my romantic pursues. But I don't have much time for the night.

Excuses, excuses.

This blog has been up for a year now. Once again, I realise I do not like some people reading this blog. My skin is just not thick enough to blog about some scandals. I'm considering, setting up another blog, where I can promise my readers no-holds bar, un-censored writings and soul-flashing satisfaction for yours truly.

Yap. That summarises everything.

Roger out for the night.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

emiryo: Actually i do have another blog. But its really dark. So I guess now, I may need one "in-between".
b

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

same sentiments....

sometimes u can't blog freely 'cuz there's pple u know watching..

u can just set up another blog... like what i did... WAHAHAHHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home