Get this widget | Share | Track details

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Things I Want To Blog About...

I seem to be able to think of a thousand and one things that I would love to blog about in the daytime, but every night, as I stare into my screen. Nothing seems to fit.

I like to blog about how effective some tactics of beddingwoo-ing girls are. But I have yet to prove them so.

I like to blog about the importance of buddies(male or female) in everyone's life. But thats too cheesy.

I like to blog about how upset I am, over my failures at making academic excellence. But its been years since I left school and I might never go back again.

I like to blog about badly I need to find a way to make myself rich. But without a concrete moo-lah making strategy, I'll just sound like a wimp.

I like to blog about my romantic pursues. But I don't have much time for the night.

Excuses, excuses.

This blog has been up for a year now. Once again, I realise I do not like some people reading this blog. My skin is just not thick enough to blog about some scandals. I'm considering, setting up another blog, where I can promise my readers no-holds bar, un-censored writings and soul-flashing satisfaction for yours truly.

Yap. That summarises everything.

Roger out for the night.

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger emiryo said...

Just shoot about the first thing that comes to mind and don't fuck care what others think of you...

But if there's "real" ppl you know that's reading this blog, it will bound to affect the way you write your stories.

Geting a secret blog where ppl only knows you by a blog name is a good move! Then you can talk freely and really enjoy it.

Pls let me know about the new address if you do so.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

emiryo: Actually i do have another blog. But its really dark. So I guess now, I may need one "in-between".
b

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

same sentiments....

sometimes u can't blog freely 'cuz there's pple u know watching..

u can just set up another blog... like what i did... WAHAHAHHA

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Bittersweet said...

Long time since i last commented here...

I have three blogs myself. One as my secret blog. One as a blog for friends only. I starting a new one a public blog for everyone's viewing.

Hard to maintain but you do get some satisfaction out of it =]

Do let me know what is your new blog.. Would love to continue reading your entries that are about to bring out the thoughts in me=]

Cheers
Bittersweet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home