Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Closest You Ever Get To Seeing Me...

Following Finicky Feline's cue on Myheritage for celebrity-lookalike based on your uploaded picture.

And my result? 62% to Andy Lau.


















Andy Lau and Jang Nara. Don't we make a fantastic pair, dearie?

P.S ~ Actually, the highest is 70% at Tyra Banks. But, nah... thats a fluke.

Oh yah, was at a Executive Drinking Joint with the guys just now. I spotted the girl next to my table and I challenged American Rooster to a wager, that she is an SIA air-stewardesss. Well, he was keen to(just a motivational factor for him to approach her). Well, we did not put the wager on the table.

But later on, when he had the chance, he spoke to her.

Turns out that she IS an air-stewardess.

Heh. These things don't escape my eyes. I'm watching.

4 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Cheap thrill ah! Hahaha! 华仔!!!

I cannot imagine you looking like Ms Banks. I might not be able to stomach the thought, even.

I tried it n looked like Rachel Leigh Cook? Rachel who? Don't know.

Anyways which "Executive" joint were you referring to, because I've a sneaky feeling it's an euphemism for a place we both hate :)hang tough man!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger FF said...

Andy lau is so hamsem. :D

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger sassyjan said...

kakaka... Tyra Banks...

hahaahhahah... Tyra Banks...

whahahahahahahahaha... TYRA BANKS!!!



Sorry. I can't help it. hahahaha
TYRA BANKS LEHHHHH!!!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

JJ: I think you are hotter than Rachel Leigh Cook. And yes, its that joint.

FF: I know! =D

Janice: Oh behave darling...

Inex: Hmmm... thats 3D. This programme is 2D. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home