Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Things We Say...

I was meeting up with a friend for a chat over lunch. And as per most common conversations, you end up talking about the people around you. That is the tricky part. You see, I don't like to see myself as a gossiper however it is human nature to cover certain "interesting" events and people around you. Its definite that we will talk about others all the time, but where is the line drawn between a gossip and an innocent "discussion". If there aien't any differentiation of gossip from pure "discussion", perhaps the best we can do, is to categorise them into "malicious" and "non-malign"?

How do we avoid any gossiping at all? I think, nada. How much of the things that spew from your tongues are based on your own experience? Even then, from your own pot, how fucking sure are you that its not biased or an err judgement? We think we are always right.

Also caught a movie last night. Can't remember the last time I laughed this hard in a cinema. Steve Martin is brilliant in Pink Panther. I'm still cracking from his slap-sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home