Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Holiday...

Even lovers need a holiday, so sung Peter Cetera. What more for friends and brothers?

Life may be peaceful though in a mundane kinda way. Still, flashbacks come, when in your closest's teasings, you realise how much that they do not know about you or maybe there is only so much they are willing to accept.

And you bend to fit their expectations. This shouldn't be the case. Being the non-confrontational kinda guy, I tend to keep mum. Worst case, I'll just walk off. But one thing is for sure, I never bear grudges, not to my dear-er ones anyway.

Maybe some holiday would be good.

I will be me once more.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jetsetjunkie said...

Hols are great! What say... HK?

:)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Emiriyo: Was a bizzaar affair. You must have a place in mind before you go.

Junkie: You sure its gonna be much different from S'pore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home