Get this widget | Share | Track details

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Beautiful Sunday...

I always like Sunday mornings. For one thing, it presents alot of options with no "obligation" pick something happening, unlike Saturdays. After all, the next day is going to be another Blue Monday and all partying should have ceased by 0300hrs on a Sunday.

What would I usually/like to do on a Sunday? Join some guys for a round of street soccer back at my alma mater. Perhaps, draw a few closer friends to dim sum at the Tung Lung outlet @ Far East Square, my favourite dim sum hang out, followed by explorations of the area. Town just feels so different in the weekend. Or if I'm late, I might plan a fancy lunch in town before early noon movie.

But this Sunday morning, I decided to go simple and ta bao some wanton mee, zhu chang fen(rice rolls) and the Sunday Times. And nothing made my day so much as seeing Debbie Wong on the back page of Sunday Times. And she likes cats. Somehow I have an instinctive liking for ladies who love felines. In fact, the gal I just ousted out from my life was partly due to her indifference to my Baby despite all former pleas of "Oh, so cute!" and "I wanna meet your daughter!". I do not like anyone who doesn't love my daughter. Anyway, pardon my side-tracking.

Oh Debbie, oh!

La viva bonita.

Update:
Talk about Cats, all of a sudden, I recall a dream I had this morning. I dreamt that I was in living in a house near my previous place. I was wandering the area and I kept seeing dogs and in particular, I noticed a Schnauser. Then I went back home and in a small cradle was a baby Schnauser. My brother then claimed that he had found it abandoned outside and that its a Mini Schnauser. At that point, I questioned him as to why he was so sure that its a Mini Schnauser and not a Schnauser? He answered,"Well, the shape, can tell wat!" Anyway, I was very happy with the Baby Mini Schnauser.

Whatever does this dream mean?

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger FF said...

Absolutely. I'll never be with someone who doesn't like my rascal. Tolerating is not acceptable. He has to be crazy about my rascal too.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

just a random dream?

or.. a new event is coming up? :)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

FF: Actually, this kind of things, can compromise lah.

Ron: You sure? Money-back guarantee?

Spinnee: Its definitely random, gal.

Dotty: Very soon I'll say.

Sunshin: I'm definitely not an expert. But its generally common for them to rub paws against ears(note if they lick their paws before that, it may just be grooming). But my guess is the following:

1) Maybe just unused to new environment, so by rubbing cheek against objects, they are just trying to "mark" territory.

2) Maybe flea problem?

But as long as the cat is not hurting itself, causing cuts, it shouldn't be a major concern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home