Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Pick-Up...

My heart was pounding faster than usual. It wasn't my first time doing this but it was quite some time ago that I had paid my last visit. I made my way into the joint and there they were, all lined up in front of me. I paused momentarily as I surveyed the scene.

I narrowed down my scope of interest as a few of them caught my eye. The one in glittering blue was gorgeous and I did not hesitated long to ask for her. She was promptly brought to me. I was bedazzled as I ran my fingers gently along her curves.But I stopped before long and I knew she would not come easy. I blunted,"Tao Rai(How much)?", "2200 baht." She was worth that price but I knew it was not a bargain. I could afford to wait a bit longer.

I shook my head. I could sense her disappointment at the rejection. But I had done this too many times to let my emotions get the better of me.

Not wanting to cause too many disappointments today, I took a step back and checked them out once more. A minute later,I sighted her. Seated in a corner, dressed in humble black. Unlike the others, she did not beg for attention. I was yet captivated by her elegance and dignity.

Arms folded, I stroll over to her intently. "Tao rai?" "1400 krup." That was a really low price,she must have been around for quite some time. Within 10 seconds, I nodded to my host.

I was told to hang around for a while. After what had seemed like eternity,she appeared. I wasted no time in laying her on the floor. I took one more glance at her in her full glory. With the same enthusiasm as a eighteen year old NSF, I slipped into her. The fit was good,just what I had come for.

What followed was a fast 5 minutes of my vigorous drills. Whatever positions and intensity that I was capable of, I attempted. She was perfect, keeping in sync with my every move. I never want anyone so badly before. It had to be her. And here she is... my Adidas Bracara.


Bend over Beckham, ... is gonna come 4 yer endorsement pie.

P.S. I'm writing this on the return flight right now. My earlier flight was cancelled for unknown reasons and I was pushed to this 7pm flight. As expected, fellow commuters suffered same fate and this flight is packed. The least that they can do, is to make sure that there are enough sandwiches for sale on board. KNNBCCB. Not the first time it happened to me on Air Asia. A hungry man is an angry man.

8 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger zeenie said...

Cool stuff! I bought a pair like that (and paid top dollar) in Chinatown and they are absolutely great for soccer. =)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Heh...

Tight fit indeed eh, wasn't I the one who told you to do those vigorous drills to see if it's not too loose? Correction: You only lasted three moves, before you were satisfied with her.

Now you can show off your new "ah-dick-puss" shoe, which you have been clutching ever so tightly after getting out of MBK

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

zeenie: Yeah man. Gone are the days of using SAF trackshoes for the game where contact point with the ball sucks. Those shoes kick ass maaaannn...

bitchy: Its time to settle this on the street soccer court.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger brama said...

You're so good at it! (I mean at writing this entry.) Before I came to the second last paragraph, I was like , "Oh shit, this is too graphic for me! What is he thinking?" You really conned me. I had to re-read the whole passage, then I realized it was only my pre-conceived mind. Haha.

You do need a big fit. What's your size? 10 or 11?

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

anna: I know where this leads to. I'm not telling...

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

n-i-c-e...

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger None said...

i think i know the real story...dun need much guessing...anyway u have the answers....LOL
=D

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger brama said...

btw, do you have a pair of socks on when you try on the shoes? Beware of "foot" diseases!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home