Get this widget | Share | Track details

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Which Chicks I Would Date Based On Their Online Personalities

For those of you who are not in the know after reading the posting by Finicky Feline. I am the one who "own the exclusive rights" to the topic "which chicks a guy would date based on their online personalities" and I intend to cement it right now, by publishing it. Never undermine the influence of a finicky blogger, can even "chomp" topic for me.

FF: You are the most steady.

And hence, it goes without saying that the top of the list has to be FF. Grumpy as her blog persona seems to be with her infamous guy-bashing posts. She has a very reader-engaging style. she does postings that make you ponder and comment. Plus it never fails to make readers wonder how a guy-bashing, paikia lurving and grumpy sales engineer would behave in real life. Nevertheless, its so easy to fall in love with her blogo-persona.

2) Popagandhi aka Adri
Earlier on, I had already fallen out of favour with the One by putting her under a list of potential ladies that could be dated by guys. And I was chastised for that. As of right now, she is currently on a pilgrim to a Faraway plain up north and I shall try my luck once more. She is a Vagiterian, self-declared and open, and we all know how HOT lesbos are. Its of my PERSONAL OPINION that, in my short life, for me to get down on a Threesome with 2 other ladies, I gonna pin down at least one lesbian first. And only the charm and charisma of Adri can suffice. Oh, Gandhi, Pop me please!

3) Sandra Powerpuff
I loaded her page. Her choice of cover picture(The bikini-lady, with a book, lying by the deck of the ship) and the then-choice of cover song(Fly Me to The Moon) and I was already won over. This is one babe who appreciates vocal jazz and that emits Class. She doesn't scream for attention. She is like this sweet young thing, penning out her thoughts online. Bits of it, here and there, scatter some in front and more by the side. Her pace of writing is relaxing and comfortable to follow. She doesn't spourt bimbo rants like you would expect ladies her age to do. Following her postings, it doesn't make me feel stupid and at the same time, because she writes in a very easy-going style, it doesn't require me to sketch my comprehensive ability. And she, she is very sweet, with a figure to die for, the paedophillic me likI'm a fan.

4) Lost In Transition
This girl does not blog often and hasn't updated her blog for some time now. I suspect that it might be due to her latest love life. Anyway, I am still an admirer. There is something fascinating about her that cannot be pin-pointed. She is like this sweet, young banker babe who has been to places. Well, not all that sweet, some of her postings stirred my imagination cup and made me lose quite a few nights of sleep, as in "Damn, dat guy, shit, I should be the one". Overall, shes cute and endearing, you just wanna protect her, by following her blog quietly, by the side and waiting patiently... patiently for the next post.

5) Wonky Tong
She is bold, upfront and confident enough to find humour in every situation that she can be in. Plus, damn, she is naughtier than we all think. I'm still getting hyperventilations every other day as she continues to reveal herself on her blog. Don't think that just because she is the Sista of the non-defunct Bubblemunche, she has to look the nerdy and loser part.

6) Brenbren
Your very classy and beautiful lao chio(Attractive mature lady). Or as Ah Lim likes to put it, "old veg". Old or young, this is one veg you have to date! She puts herself across so well, she seems so capable and determined in her work. Takes pride in whatever she does, and that makes anyone attractive. Plus, she is so fun-loving. Party babe, boozing energizer bunny and cradle-watcher(her interest in BOYS, and I'm one). Hot Chix, this one.

7) Sarong Party Girl
The most controversial and no-holds bar blog in this part of the blogosphere. Her confessions and relevations are shocking. Hers are thoughts and acts that, depicts a very confused and messed-up life. But who are we to judge? Maybe I'm just a boring and poor Yellow-skinned, while she is living her life with all the freedom and devil-may-dare attitude in the world. That though, makes her all the more interesting to me. I would very much like to know her better. She writes well though, albeit, a bit difficult to follow at times as my England isn't as powderful. Apparently, my other "brain" located south, took up most of my resources. Plus, I have an ambition. Through her, I like to prove that Asian Guys do not lose out to the Ang Mohs in bed. C'mon, support local production...

Top 7 on my list. I'm gonna stop here. "7, why not 6, why not 8? 7 just sounds right?" as quoted by the Devil(Elizabeth Hurley) in Bedazzled. I'm thinking of following up with a posting on the List of Chicks That I will not Date. But I digress. It may be too controversial and the weather's warm lately, I might not be able to take the flames. Plus, as of right now, there is only one blogger chick that I will not date(Those who know me, will know who she is).


Extra Time: Boxing Joe has some thoughts and hear him rant...

12 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger FF said...

Thanks dah-ling. You da bomb!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger R2D2 said...

Ah? No Gabrielle? No Celly? No Claris? No Sancia? No Lynn? No April? Probably because they're too young, I guess...

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger None said...

i agree with all ur choices...i too...waiting for LIT's posts...having been updated for quite a while...

sandra's one of fav, im her doggy she claims. :P
hahahahha


however there a few other 'gems' as well in the blogosphere...but i hate to praise...lest their heads swell to unproportionate propotions hehehehehe

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ff: Yeah, i da bomb.

bastard: Heard of some and yah, some seems abit too young for me, not that they are unattractive. But different taste buds and preference I guess.

9: Sandra seems like a damn sweet thing. Must get to know her.

bren: You go, gal...

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Hmm.. though i dont know you.. you can put me on the list of chicks you will not date on the reason of acting cute.. ok ok... it sounds lame.. Hey, there you go, another reason for putting me on the list.. :p

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Rockson said...

I read this article from Finicky Feline blog, that I saw on the Tomorrow blog.

Want to kow the girls kow lah. No need to write all this one. But I have to say the Lost In Transition girl damn solid. I like.

And call that Ah Lian called Finicky Feline to call me, Rockson, lah. She like paikia right? I will show her my blog. Very long one.

I like Ah Lians a lot.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

chocolove: You are wrong. I date cute chicks. =p

calm one: Not that I dun want to date you wor...but we... it will not be appropriate. Hur hur hur...

rockson: Why don't you tell her yourself?

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Haha.. i didnt say i'm cute.. i say i act cute.. haha :p
Just curious, who is calm one? why cant u date the person? Is it a HE?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger brama said...

Didn't think I would even make it to your list, considering your 101 criteria. Must be the relation ...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

chocolove: You can date HIM to find out.

anna: Oh anna... u too humble.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Well.. i found his blog.. since he is still in poly.. then he must be too young for me.. sob sob.. my life as a single is sooooo long...

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Marla S said...

calm one: I would love to date you but i no fan of *cough* J......Chou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home