Get this widget | Share | Track details

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pay and Play, Play and Pay...

I have a friend, lets call him Eason. Apparently he has raging sexual hormones. Horny bastard we call him. Whenever he clubs, he is always on the lookout for girls to pick up and get fresh with. Actually, all guys are on the lookout to get fresh, but lets just say that this guy is marginally more hardcore. There was once when he kinda got lucky on one outing and he had the most fun out of it. Then he followed up by dating her. On that date, the girl took the liberty of assuming that he should pay for everything. He did. And he never did ask the girl out again. His reason: The girl was out to "chop" him like a carrot. Our view: Cheapo bastard. Want to play, but don't want to pay.

I have another friend, lets call him Delon. This guy is your trademark family man. Loyal to his significant other half. Even one time, I was with him at a KTV(the kind with xiao jie), he was very decent and well-behaved. He had his fun chatting and drinking but he did not take "advantage" of his host at all. Well, end of the night, he still paid up the same amount as what we all did. Also, like to mention that when we club, he would almost always open a bottle and pay for it, refusing to take in money from the others. He doesn't drink alot too. Our view: Generous jolly-good fellow. Want to pay, but don't want to play.

Hence I have a term to describe the cheap Eason. Everytime he tried to pull off his budget pick-up acts, we would use this term behind his back. Eason Plays, Delon Pays... EPDP for short. And its application goes like this ,"Nabe, EPDP again!"

This posting is dedicated to Eason, my most horniest.

7 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My most horniest wat?? it's an incomplete sentence...

my most horniest gay lover ??
my most horniest fuck buddy ??
my most horniest darling??

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

my most horniest.... xiao jie?

I also got a friend that's a cheapo. We no longer bring him anywhere. Sickening to go out with cheapo men.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

ff: You know I'm perfectly STRAIGHT. Straight up.

caleb: No lah. Eason aien't cheapo in that aspect. Hes actually very generous for a friend. But ai pee, ai qi, ai dtua liap nee(want cheap, want good, want big boobs).

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Si Jian Nan Ren! I hate these kind of Si Jian Nan Ren!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger brama said...

Delon sounds like a good chap. No thanks to Eason.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

twit: All nan ren are jian leh.

anna: Heh...they cater to different niches of taste.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm....from the description of this post, I get the feeling that I'm the Eason described here.

Reading this has given me mixed feelings. On one hand, I feel misunderstood on which I will elaborate on later. On the other hand, I'm glad that this post is out as it gives me the opportunity to clarify the misunderstanding. ( Frankly, I do not care about the views of those who read this but do not know me personally. However, many of our frenzs know of TP's blog and can identify with the pple mentioned.)

The first thing I would like to say is that I'm not as horny as described. Normally, when its an all guys nite out in a club, after a few hours, lots of drinks, and numerous five-tens, it can get quite boring with everyone just standing around. (Guys will understand). Personally, I have a low threshold for boredom, and so when I see someone attractive, I might just take the opportunity to chat her up.

The second is regarding the date with the gal. What I have told TP is just a version of events with the details glossed over. This is what happened:

When I went out with the gal, she also asked a few frenzs along, and what happened was that I ended up paying for the entertainment of the whole group, which is something I would not mind if I felt that I was considered a frenz. But actually, the gal was interested in a guy from that group. Throughout the nite, it became quite apparent that I was juz a means for her to get the other guy jealous. Hence, I felt like a carrot-top.

These are details I have not mentioned as the gal has appologised to me for what happened that nite and we still keep in touch with some of her frenzs. It would not be nice if her frenzs were to know this accidentally, hence the brief version of events when TP asked me about the date.

I hope that those who are reading this and who know the actual people involved keep this to themselves and not talk about it.


Your Horniest Truely,
Eason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home