Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Both of me...

This city is cold, I remember telling me that. The city lights were so bright and yet I could feel no warmth. A place called home which we, somehow, couldn't bear to return to. Which side didn't belong? Me had no answer.

Life has a very hypnotic rhythm to it. In the midst of trying to relate to others, we tend to lose ourselves and never wake up from it all. I lost myself but found me again. Finally recognise and accept myself, simply because I see myself in me.

May be a dream but its all worth living.

Loving me.

Its like living again.

I am me. You are me.

6 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger None said...

lyrical?

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dont make it a dream :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger misunderstood said...

hmm ... very 'deep'.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jordan Goh said...

Brudder, si beh cheem leh.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger kruder said...

very cryptic and melo-dramatic in some ways. Well whatever it is.. hang in there yah!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Hmmm... just playing around with the words here. Dun take it literally guys. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home