Get this widget | Share | Track details

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Save Toby... save me instead.

I am tempted not to even post this as I would be doing publicity for a bastard, and I believe, that there might be idiots in world who will fall for the ruse, courtesy of my publicity. But I am simply boiling inside from what I have just seen and I have to get it out. This FUCKER(note that I have never used the real word in my blog entries til now, in caps somemore) is trying to hold us emotions ransom.

The crap he cited, US$50k for a luxurious life of a rabbit, thats almost S$90k. You can buy rabbits to last a lifetime with that. This is a lower scrum than those cyber beggers.

How about this one? I'm one fug-ing good looking guy but the problem is that I haven't gotten laid for the past 6 months. I'm horny and its killing me. And the deal, lasses, please send me full-length photographs of yourself and if selected, lets fug. If I do not hit my quota of ten chicks by end of this week, I will commit suicide!

Hows that? Stupid? Well, if people can fall for that "Save Toby" crap, why can't they fall for this?

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Thats a very good point. Did see it from that angle but I was really affected as I felt it was all in very poor taste. Must be my passion for protecting smally furries.

In that case, lasses may not fall for my trick, but may let me lay as a form for paying for my attempt.

I like that idea. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home